Unit A 5740 Production Way
Jan 13, 2017 - We are hiring for the position of a General Superintendent
Martini Construction Ltd., a busy General Contracting, Project Management and Development company based in Langley, BC, is looking for a full-time General Superintendent to oversee our small projects that vary in size and scope.
- Supervise on-site construction staff
- Successful planning, scheduling, coordination and execution of work on time and within budget
- Review specifications and drawings
- Oversee site safety and quality control
- Provide senior level presence on-site, review site labour requirements and mentor staff
- Previous experience in leading construction teams and trades
- Minimum 2 years of construction in a superintendent role
- Able to manage site operations on complex projects
- Adaptable and able to manage the unexpected
If you believe in long term employment with a team oriented company, then this is the job for you.
Please submit cover letter and salary expectations with your resume.
We thank all who apply, however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
- High school or equivalent
- Superintendent: 2 years
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.