Unit A 5740 Production Way
Dec 02, 2016 - We are hiring for the position of a Carpenter Apprentice / Steel Stud Framer
Martini Construction Ltd., a busy and growing General Contracting & Development company based in Langley, BC, is looking for a full-time Carpenter Apprentice/ Steel Stud Framer.
- Minimum two (2) years of construction/carpentry/drywall experience;
- Valid Class 5 driver's license;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work with hand and power carpentry tools and other construction equipment;
- Ability to do high standard finishing work;
- Team player with Enthusiasm to improve oneself and ability to learn from work.
- Red Seal Carpentry Certificate;
- Related training for boom, zoom, forklift;
- Safety training (i.e. fall arrest, WHMIS, etc.)
- Experience in a general contracting company
Potential of Carpentry sponsorship is available.
Benefits are offered after 3 months.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.