Oct 12, 2016 - We are hiring for the position of a Project Coordinator / Estimator.
Martini Construction Ltd., a busy General Contracting & Development company based in Langley, BC, is looking for a full-time Project Coordinator / Estimator.
- Estimating and Project Coordination
- Prepare and submit tenders and proposals
- Prepare specifications and tender packages for trade tendering
- Communicate with clients, engineers, consultants, city officials and staff
- Organization of documents; submittals, change orders, shop drawings, etc.
- Attend client meetings
- Communicate with trades/clients to resolve any site/project issues
- Develop sub-trade relationships
- Maintain and improve tender documentation.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Motivated; self starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Experience with Microsoft Project an asset
- Post-secondary, technical education (BCIT) or similar in a construction or industry-related program
- Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have a valid BC Driver's License
Benefits are offered after 3 months.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.